Wednesday, March 9, 2011

5. Paramore

There term Parawhore can loosely be translated to just a really, really, big Paramore fan. If you don't know who Paramore is then I am very sorry. I've seen them 3 times, and they never stop short of amazing me.
December 2010,alas my dream came true, and I got to meet them. All of them. I was in shock to say the least, and I will pretty much cherish those 30 seconds for all of my life.
Even though right now Paramore is no longer together, I solemnly swear to keep their legacy alive. 21 year old Hayley Williams heads the group, and you may very well know her as the rocker girl who changes her hair color on a weekly basis. Yeah, that's her. The amount of power that tiny girl has in her voice is astounding. She very well deserves all the recognition she can get.
The hardest thing for me to do would be to pick my favorite album of theirs. Mind you they only released 3, but each of them has it's own unmatched style that will stand the test of time. All We Know Is Falling, Riot!, and Brand New Eyes. I would highly recommend listening to them all. Their is a song for everyone to enjoy, whether you like rock anthems, acoustic songs, power vocals, or just a really good rock song. You'll be sure to find it with them.
People say with my red hair that I look almost exactly like Hayley. While that is the greatest thing anyone could probably EVER say to me, I know that she is far superior. It's still nice to hear though. Long live the gingers.

Songs you have to hear:
-Misguided Ghosts
-We Are Broken
-Turn It Off
-Hallelujah
-My Heart
-Emergency

No comments:

Post a Comment