Monday, March 7, 2011

My Most Influential Artists Of All Time

Music is my everything. Everything and nothing less than that.
My parents raised me to love and appreciate the classics and learn about the unknown. The stuff my generation listens to utterly disgusts me. Literally every song that comes on the radio has to do with sex, drugs, partying, or just being stupid. Don't forget the excessive amounts of autotune that penetrates the mainstream these days. I honestly think I'm 35 in music years. If only I could have grown up in the 80s/90s and been able to be constantly surrounded by real music all the time. Luckily, I can take it upon myself to do that. I'd like to thank my mom and dad for teaching me everything I know. Even though you guys are 40 now and I tease you, you guys have more influence over me than anyone ever could. And it was your love for these bands that first introduced me to their wonderfulness.
So here is a list of the most influential artists in my life. It's somewhat of an odd collection, but bear with me, they mean more to me than I will ever be able to fully explain.

No comments:

Post a Comment